Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish amok cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe. You can have fish amok cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly:
- Use Yellow Kroeung Curry Paste
- You need 1 large onion
- Get 4 garlic cloves
- Prepare 4 lemongrass stalks, rough ends removed
- You need 2 Kafir Lime leaves OR 1/2 teaspoon lime zest and 1 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Provide 1 teaspoon fresh ginger or galangel root (or more to taste)
- You need 2 teaspoon fish sauce (nam pla)
- Take 1 teaspoon tamari (or tamari soy sauce)
- Get 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup (instead of sugar)
- Take 1 fresh chilli or 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional - to taste)
- Get Curry
- Take 1 (400 g) tin of coconut milk
- Prepare 400 g white fish, such as cod, haddock, pollock or sea bream (tofu/tempeh for the vegan option)
- Get 1 red pepper
- Prepare 150 g fresh spinach
- Get 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Get 1 handful fresh coriander or basil
- You need 1 fresh chilli (optional - for garnish)
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly:
- Lay out ingredients for curry paste and prepare the food processor
- Roughly chop onion, garlic, ginger and lemongrass and combine in the food processor
- Add kafir line leaves (or lime house and zest), turmeric, fish sauce, tamarind and maple syrup and blend until the paste is smooth
- Melt coconut oil in a pan and add red pepper, cut in strips. (If you are making a vegetarian version add baby corn and green beans). Stir fry until vegetables soften but are not completely cooked.
- Transfer the vegetables to a pan. Add coconut milk and curry paste and bring to a simmer.
- Add fish and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook for 3-4 minutes until done.
- Serve with chopped coriander and/ fresh chilli as garnish. Enjoy!
If you find this Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.