Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broad bean vegan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broad bean vegan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broad bean vegan curry recipe. You can cook broad bean vegan curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broad bean vegan curry:
- You need 150 g broad beans (frozen or fresh)
- Use 1 potato
- Provide 1 sweet potato
- Use 1 pepper
- You need 1 onion
- Provide 1 Can coconut milk
- Provide 3 tsp garlic puree
- Get 1-2 tsp ginger puree
- Use 1/2-1 fresh chilli (remove seeds for a milder taste)
- Use 2 tsp garam masala
- You need 2 tsp tumeric
- Take 1 tsp ground chilli
- You need 1 tsp ground cumin
- Use 2-3 tbsp lime juice
- Provide 2 tsp ground coriander
- Provide 1 vegetable stock cube
- You need 1 tbsp oil
- Take Salt and pepper to season
- Use Fresh coriander to serve (optional)
Steps to make Broad bean vegan curry:
- Slice potato and sweet potato. Set aside.
- Add oil and onion to pan and cook on medium heat until softened. Add garlic and ginger and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add spices and cook for 1 minute longer. Add potato and sweet potato slices. Crumble over a stock cube and add coconut milk.
- Cube pepper and add. Turn down heat and cook for 15 minutes or until veg is tender.
- Add broad beans and dried coriander. Cook for 5 minutes longer if using fresh broad beans or 10 minutes if using frozen.
- Pour over lime juice and stir. Remove from heat. Add fresh coriander if using. Serve immediately with rice. Enjoy.
Cook them until they begin to turn golden in colour! I make easy curry-based dishes like this and my Creamy Curry Chickpea Soup a lot. I have a whole arsenal of spices in my kitchen. FOR THE INSTANT POT VERSION OF THIS RECIPE GO HERE ???? This Super Simple Green Bean & Potato Curry is easy.
If you find this Broad bean vegan curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.