Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parsley garlic-butter chicken recipe. To make parsley garlic-butter chicken you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken:
- Use As needed Enough chicken breasts to fill the bottom of a 13x9 glass
- Use 1 1/2 sticks butter
- You need 1/4 cup parsley
- Use 7 garlic cloves chopped
- Take To taste Heavy cream
- Get To taste Paprika
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400. In a large skillet melt ½ stick of butter with 2 cloves of garlic. Sear the chicken in the skillet on both sides until nice and brown.
- After you have flipped it the last time, sprinkle a decent covering of paprika on the top side.
- Melt a stick of butter with about ½ cup of parsley and the remaining cloves of garlic. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour enough heavy cream into the glass pan to coat the bottom at least 1/4 inch.
- Place chicken in pan and spoon parsley garlic-butter mixture over it.
- Pour any remaining mixture into the cream. Bake for about 20 min.
- When finished, serve with a couple spoon fulls of sauce from pan to coat the chicken
If you find this Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.